Our most recently published research, can be accessed below.
Help to Save Scheme – Published: 19th April 2018
Spot Forex Trading – Published: 28th May 2018
Pensions and Gross Uncertainty – Revised Version Published: 1st June 2018
Zakat on Child Trust Funds – Published: 19th July 2018
Unlawful employment in non-Muslim countries – Published: 15th March 2019
Zakat on Pensions – Published: 21st April 2019
Our research bank contains all our historic research. The views within our Q&A Fatawa are based on this research.
Please click on the links below for further information about the relevant sharia precepts involved in these areas.
Banking and Finance
- Pensions and Gross Uncertainty
- Islamic Viewpoint on Student Loans
- Help to Save Scheme
- Alternative Finance Product Consultation Al Qalam Response
- Categories of Debts and Bad Debts for the Purposes of Zakāh
- Liability of Zakāh and Long-Term Loans
- Zakah on Interest-based Loans
- Zakāh on Islamic Home Purchase Plans
- Utilisation of Zakāh for Welfare Projects
- Zakat on Child Trust Funds
- Zakat on Pensions
- Importance of Earning a Living
- Unlawful Wealth and the Correct Disposal of Unlawful Income
- Employment Overview: Conditions for lawful employment